Betacarotene is the most abundant and most efficient vitamin A precursor found in foods, among all other naturally occurring carotenoids Betacarotene is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are believed to contribute to certain chronic diseases and play a role in the aging processes.
CaroTexTM (Biopotentiated Betacarotene) is the Betacarotene Branded ingredient formulations developed by Zeus Hygia Lifesciences. CaroTexTM (Bio-potentiated beta carotene ) was formulated using a novel platform BioFusion technology, patented by ZeusHygia. This unique formulation technology has provided a betacarotene product with high solubility and superior bioavailability.
CaroTexTM undergone multiple bioavailability studies and has proven to be better bioavailable than comparator products. Immune efficacy studies of CaroTexTM were carried out in collaboration with International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. CaroTexTM was observed to be possessing superior immune enhancing properties.
Zeus Hygia offers various grades of Betacarotene from different sources
- Beta carotene from natural algal source (Dunaliella salina) - CaroTexTM D
- Beta carotene from natural Palm source - CaroTexTM P
- Beta carotene from nature identical
CaroTexTM available as water soluble/dispersible Betacarotene powder from natural & nature identical sources supplied by Zeus Hygia. In addition to Betacarotene CWS, we supply oil suspensions and emulsions to the global market.
CaroTexTM OFFERS VARIOUS COLOR SHADES FROM
Yellow –Vivid Orange-Reddish Orange – Dark Orange
When Dissolved In Water
- Betacarotene used in dietary supplements majorly as a source of vitamin A. The enhanced bioavailability and immune efficacy properties of CaroTexTM should be an additional advantage for the end user.
- Betacarotene is used as a natural colorant for juices & beverages. CaroTexTM being freely soluble with fast dissolving properties will offer characteristic color shades at various concentrations if used as a natural colorant.
- Betacarotene has been applied in a wide range of food products (margarine, cheese, fruit juices, baked goods, dairy products, canned goods and confectionary and health products)
- Betacarotene has also been used to enhance the color of birds, fish and egg yolk, in addition to improving the appearance of pet food. Its been commonly used in animal feed Industry. CaroTexTM can be used in the animal feed industry to enhance the color and as pro vitamin A.
- Betacarotene are widely used as colorants in the food industry. Betacarotene is mainly used in spreads, cheese, yoghurts and ice cream, but also in beverages, bakery products, soups, sauces, salad dressings and sweets. CaroTexTM available as water soluble emulsions can be used for food fortification.
CaroTexTM is manufactured at a GMP certified facility and comes with all regulatory certifications including Kosher & halal certificates.