Betacarotene is the most abundant and most efficient vitamin A precursor found in foods, and among all other naturally occurring carotenoids Betacarotene is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are believed to contribute to certain chronic diseases and play a role in the aging processes.
CaroTex® (Biopotentiated Betacarotene) is the Betacarotene branded ingredient formulation developed by Zeus Hygia Lifesciences. CaroTex® (Bio-potentiated beta carotene ) was formulated using the novel BioFusion technology platform, patented by Zeus Hygia. This unique formulation technology has provided a betacarotene product with high solubility and superior bioavailability.
CaroTex® has undergone multiple bioavailability studies and has proven to provide better bioavailability than comparator products. Immune efficacy studies of CaroTex® were conducted in collaboration with the International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. CaroTex® was observed to possess superior immune enhancing properties.
Zeus Hygia offers various grades of Betacarotene from different sources
- Beta carotene from natural algal source (Dunaliella salina) - CaroTex® D
- Beta carotene from natural Palm source - CaroTex® P
- Beta carotene from nature identical
CaroTex® available as water soluble/dispersible Betacarotene powder from natural & nature identical sources supplied by Zeus Hygia. In addition to Betacarotene CWS, we supply oil suspensions and emulsions to the global market.
CaroTex® OFFERS VARIOUS COLOR SHADES FROM
Yellow –Vivid Orange-Reddish Orange – Dark Orange
When Dissolved In Water
- Betacarotene is used in dietary supplements primarily as a source of vitamin A. The enhanced bioavailability and immune efficacy properties of CaroTex® may be an additional advantage for the end user.
- Betacarotene is used as a natural colorant for juices and beverages. CaroTex® being freely soluble with fast dissolving properties offers characteristic color shades at various concentrations if used as a natural colorant.
- Betacarotene has been applied in a wide range of food products (margarine, cheese, fruit juices, baked goods, dairy products, canned goods and confectionery, and health products)
- Betacarotene has also been used to enhance the color of birds, fish, and egg yolk, in addition to improving the appearance of pet food. It's been commonly used in the animal feed Industry. CaroTex® can be used in the animal feed industry to enhance the color and as pro vitamin A.
- Betacarotene is widely used as a colorant in the food industry. Betacarotene is mainly used in spreads, cheese, yogurts, and ice cream, but also in beverages, bakery products, soups, sauces, salad dressings and sweets. CaroTex® available as water soluble emulsions can be used for food fortification.
CaroTex® is manufactured at a GMP certified facility and comes with all regulatory certifications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.